Selling a property
Once you have decided to sell your property, look at it from the point of view of the buyer.
Look at the property critically and create a clean, pleasant environment that will suit the majority of tastes. Those coming to view the property will try and imagine themselves living in it.
The first impression is very important. Make sure the lawn is mown, outside is tidy, clean the windows, touch-up paintwork. Inside, the property must be clean and not cluttered. Consider repainting those colours which may be loud and not to everyone’s taste. Finish off those DIY jobs that may have been there for some time. Be realistic about the price you are asking and be flexible about viewing times.
Steps in the Selling Process:-
– The first step is to select an auctioneer / estate agent.
– Your property will then be measured, photographed and described with viewings in mind.
– Space and light are very important – open all curtains and blinds.
– Have the property looking its best.
– Wash and put away dishes and laundry.
– Get rid of any strong / lingering odours (pets, etc)
– Ensure the house is warm.